NEW MEN'S INDUSTRIAL BUILDING
During the academic year 1932-33 a NEW INDUSTRIAL BUILDING, located on the south campus at John Merritt Boulevard (Centennial Boulevard) and 35th Avenue, North, was ready for occupancy to housed the Department of Industrial Education and Agriculture. This building erected at a cost of $150,000 also housed the shop activities of the institution. It contained a variety of laboratories, shops, and classrooms for metal work, plumbing welding, refrigeration, radio and electricity, instructional staff offices and the main office for the departments of Industrial Arts and Technology and Architectural Engineering. During the late 1940s and early 1950s it housed classes of Business Administration and Education. The building was renovated in 1975 and by 1985 the School of Allied Health Professions Offices, Department of Medical Records Administration, and Respiratory Therapy area were housed in this building. Another renovation was approved in 1986-87 at a cost of $1,675.00.