WILLIAM JASPER HALE FIELD HOUSE AND STADIUM
The WILLIAM JASPER HALE FIELD HOUSE AND STADIUM built in 1931 are located on the north campus at John Merritt Blvd. and 33rd Avenue. The Field House is a stone structure to accommodate the athletes. The Stadium is equipped for night games and has a seating capacity for 20,000. During Homecoming 1953, the University athletic field became W. J. Hale Stadium honoring William Jasper Hale.