FACULTY WOMEN'S RESIDENCE HALL
The FACULTY WOMEN'S RESIDENCE HALL erected in 1939 and dedicated November 5, 1942 was located on the north campus immediately east of HARNED HALL. The three-story building provided accommodations for single faculty women. Some faculty members who lived in the residence were Lois H. Daniel, University Librarian from 1945-1976; Frances Thompson, Designer of the School's Seal and an Art Instructor, Lois McDougald, History and Geography Professor. The building was demolished in 1989.